The purpose of this guide is to familiarize users with the Bula 2.0 features and functionality. The user will use this guide to learn how to use Bula 2.0 to navigate bills, regulations, rules and policies across all 50 states, Washington D.C. and federal. This guide will cover processes for:
- Logging onto Bula 2.0
- Navigating the main dashboard
- Setting up one’s user profile
- Managing notification preferences
- Searching proposed bills and rules
- Searching current laws
- Searching pharmacy law frequently asked questions
- Viewing pharmacy board meeting agendas
- Accessing templates
- Receiving newsletters and agendas
- FAQ Roadmap: This document outlines where questions from the previous Bula platform are now located in the new Bula. All you need to do is search this document for the module or question, and you will be shown in which category that question now belongs.
- Feature Enhancements: To view a list of released features and enhancements, visit this page.
Videos in this section:
- Customer Dashboard
- Editing & Scheduling Reports
- Bills & Proposed Rules
- Current Laws
- Automated Reports: Jurisdiction Updates & More
- FAQ export to Excel
- Navigation Bar Overivew
- Creating and Modifying Sets of Search Criteria
- Watch List Overview
If you have any questions, comments or issues, please use the form below or call (877) 829 0310 to contact the Help Center. Because Bula was created based on feedback from clients and partners like you, we'd love to hear your thoughts on our new platform. Do you have feedback? Requests for added features for us to consider? If you have ideas, please share using the form below and our Product Management and Development teams will review. Thank you for helping us build a better Bula!
Call us at (877) 829 0310.