Bula Platform Feature Enhancements
Release Date: January 19, 2018
- FAQs: display multiple questions on one search results page. Users are now able to display multiple FAQ questions with answers on one results page and narrow their answers down by jurisdiction. Previously, only one question with answer across a user's jurisdiction(s) was shown.
- Bills and Proposed Rules: export to excel available. Users can export their report directly in an Excel Workbook (.xlsx) format, instead of CSV format, when downloading their report.
- Current Laws: search terms are highlighted in results. When a user's search results appear in Current Laws, they will be displayed with the search terms highlighted.
Release Date: February 9, 2018
- Bills & Proposed Rules: Use the new search bar in Bills & Proposed Rules to search by keyword, yielding more precise search results!
- Search Capabilities: Conduct even more detailed searches in Bills & Proposed Rules and Current Laws! Use Boolean operators, quotes and wildcards to further refine your results.
- Browse Laws Function: From the Dashboard in the Current Laws section, click "Browse Laws" to navigate to a page where you can search topics of interest by state.