Bula Platform Feature Enhancements
Release Date: January 19, 2018
- FAQs: display multiple questions on one search results page. Users are now able to display multiple FAQ questions with answers on one results page and narrow their answers down by jurisdiction. Previously, only one question with answer across a user's jurisdiction(s) was shown.
- Bills and Proposed Rules: export to excel available. Users can export their report directly in an Excel Workbook (.xlsx) format, instead of CSV format, when downloading their report.
- Current Laws: search terms are highlighted in results. When a user's search results appear in Current Laws, they will be displayed with the search terms highlighted.
Release Date: February 9, 2018
- Bills & Proposed Rules: Use the new search bar in Bills & Proposed Rules to search by keyword, yielding more precise search results!
- Search Capabilities: Conduct even more detailed searches in Bills & Proposed Rules and Current Laws! Use Boolean operators, quotes and wildcards to further refine your results.
- Browse Laws Function: From the Dashboard in the Current Laws section, click "Browse Laws" to navigate to a page where you can search topics of interest by state.
Release Date: March 15, 2018
- FAQs: Now you can quickly and easily reference the detailed answer containing the specific piece of the legislation supporting the FAQ answer from the answers screen by clicking the blue information icon next to each answer!
Release Date: May 11, 2018
- FAQs: Now you can easily download your selected FAQs to Excel with the click of a button. Excel allows you to personalize your file by adding columns, notes, formulas and other helpful information, as well as format the cells, which can enhance your download and presentation.
Release Date: June 18, 2018
- Watch List: Now you can add bills or proposed rules to your personal Watch List! Adding items to your Watch List triggers an independent email alert to you any time Bula publishes an update to that particular item. Adding an item to the Watch List will not remove it from your saved search reports. Watch List alerts are simply an independent notification on a particular item of interest - another way to help you track movement of bills and proposed rules that are your hot topics.
Creating and Modifying Saved Sets of Search Criteria: There is a new and easier way to create saved sets of search criteria, as well as a new way to modify these sets.
Embedded Help and Updated Settings: The navigation bar for help and settings has been updated! With embedded help in the platform, you no longer need to click, scroll and search for what you want. We have also reorganized the settings to make your experience with Bula even better.
Release Date: July 20, 2018
- FAQs: The FAQs area has been updated to include the ability to choose your jurisdictions on the first page when selecting your questions, a new "full view" option where you can see the quick answers and detailed answers side-by-side, and the option to switch the axis on which the questions and jurisdictions are displayed.